Many of our products are available for next-day shipping – these include our full range of digitally printed products. All we ask is that you get your order in and print-ready artwork to us before 12 noon. (and if you miss that deadline, give us a call and we’ll see if we can squeeze you in!)
We use tracked courier shipping as standard and whilst we don’t hide the price of shipping in the product price like some other companies, we do give free next-day shipping for orders over £100. Once you have selected your products and proceeded to checkout you will now have the choice of our weekday Standard, Before 12 and Before 10:30 delivery options.
Once shipped the majority of products are delivered next-day, although there are specific UK postcode areas which can take an additional 2 to 3 days and may be subject to a surcharge.
- Scottish postcodes (AB, FK, G83, IV, KW, PA, PH, HS, DD)
- Isle of Wight (PO30 – PO41)
- Channel Isles. Guernsey (GY), Jersey (JE)
- Northern Ireland (BT)
There may be a surcharge for these destinations. A member of our sales team will contact you after you have placed your order.
OUTSIDE THE UK?
We can ship to anywhere in the world, give us a shout for a shipping price!
TRACK YOUR ORDER
As standard our couriers send a delivery estimated time of arrival on all mainland UK orders. For the majority of our deliveries we use DPD who will provide a useful one hour timeslot in which your order will be delivered on the day. You can choose to have this message sent by e-mail and direct to your mobile phone via text message by simply adding in your mobile phone number when choosing your address.
DPD fulfils the majority of our deliveries and offer a range of benefits to customise and adapt the delivery experience to meet your needs:
- Collect from a Pickup shop
- Deliver to a safe place
- Deliver to my neighbor
- Deliver to an alternate address (This may delay the arrival time)
- Change the delivery day
- Upgrade my delivery
And if you’ve given us your mobile number when you ordered, you will a one hour delivery window on the morning of your delivery
CLICK AND COLLECT
You can collect your products from our central Brighton office. Select option when checking out and we’ll give you a shout when your print is ready
Terms and Conditions for Delivery
- Delivery times are subject to change across UK holidays such as Christmas and Bank Holidays.
- Delivery times cannot be guaranteed, extenuating circumstances such as adverse weather, road traffic accidents and technical difficulties can cause delays. We recommend if your order is time sensitive to place the order with a time buffer in place to account for any potential delays.
- All delivery times are subject to Ganda receiving print ready artwork from you. It is Ganda best practise to review the artwork before printing and if our printers believe there is an issue with the artwork they will attempt to contact you which can occasionally cause delays.
- Due to the nature of some printed items, such as those with a Spot UV finish, a longer lead time will be advised.
- We use several different couriers so the services may vary between them. This includes delivery windows, tracking link availability, options to amend delivery details etc.